CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Yes, but ...

Spirit Views: 4,277
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 183,460

Re: Yes, but ...

You wrote: "People who have had success flushing their liver are not likely to be sticking around. Maybe a few do to give advice but most move on, glad to have all the misery behind them."

This is true, but IT MAY NOT BE AS BAD as you might think it is.

The sword might have two edges. People who experience some very bad problems with liver flush, may give up after a single attempt, and may leave curezone and never come back. Will we ever be able to get their stories?

I publicized Liver-Flush survey inside the last 2 curezone newsletters. Over 32,000 people were informed. 200 of them came to survey.

While many people come here and then disappear after a few months or years ... one percentage of them still stays linked to curezone through the newsletter.

Yes, people change their email address, and forget to subscribe to newsletter ... so there are also many people who after years disappear from the newsletter. But still, there are many who know about this survey. Survey was also promoted on Yahoogroups.

The problem is not so much about "old timers" not being aware of the survey. The far far bigger problem is people being really lazy, and unwilling to invest 30 - 40 min of their free time. Or people being "anti-survey".

I have invested 6 months of hard work, (hardest ever), day and night work, to create survey software. This is by far the most complicated piece of software ever created by me. It gives real time stats. No time delay. All stats are publicly available, while 100% protecting privacy and anonymity of survey participants.

I invested also 2-3 weeks of day and night work to create the Liver-Flush survey questions with all options. Collecting names and classifying over 200 ailments and symptoms, major and minor problems associated with liver flush, over 500 medications, over 50 parasite cleansing products, over 50 Zappers etc. ... that was not a minor job. And after that, some people just invest 1-2 min and answer just a single question and they give up. There are many who answered only the first 2-3 questions.

I wish I had this software 5 years ago. But, I can not turn the clock back.
I can not include the survey into the "old curezone", 5 years back in time. We will never get answers from people who lost all contact with curezone, or all contact with the Internet. C'est la vie!
But I can assure you one thing: within the next 5 years, there will be thousands of people who will participate in this survey.
With thousands of answers, the picture will be significantly more accurate then it is right now. Definitively more accurate.
This survey is still a "baby". Newborn. 3 weeks old. Do not expect too much of a newborn!

The door has been open, and it will stay open. It is time we invite "science" to curezone, cause if we wait for an invitation from the "science", it will never come.

best of health
Spirit

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)