CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curezone Issue 177! I feel reassured...

Views: 3,893
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 183,400

Re: Curezone Issue 177! I feel reassured...

I feel reassured by this issue - thanks D.. I have suspected what D. has found to be true all along - that the Liver Flushes are helpful for many people and conditions, but that having those green things floating in the toilet bowl did not constitute proof of one having gallstones.

I never said so before, but I have often been concerned about those who religiously did Liver Flushes for the simple reason that they had been told that as long as there were green things found floating afterwards, they must continue to do Liver Flushes in order to be healthy. Some health conditions may be cured or helped by a certain number of liver flushes, and other health conditions may not be alleviated.

Different people and different medical situations often require different remedies for enhanced wellbeing. The results of this article will likely be beneficial to many who perhaps put too much emphasis on liver flushing, and perhaps not enough emphasis on other forms of natural wellness - this is my opinion, anyhow.

Hally

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.191 sec, (1)