CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Curezone Issue 177! So what's everyones reaction to this newsletter?

slider25 Views: 3,710
Published: 18 years ago

This is a reply to # 183,400

Re: Curezone Issue 177! So what's everyones reaction to this newsletter?

Well, the evidence looks conclusive. After all the talk it seems all the mainstream docs were right. The "stones" were only saponified oil.

The whole stone thing didn't make sense anyway, especially when you look at the size of the liver and the small ducts. I saw a program called "Autopsy" a few months ago when a dutch guy sliced through a human liver and all I saw was liver tissue and no green bile clobs at all. This latest finding has confirmed by worst suspicions. A spade is a spade after all.

However, like many, my symptoms of fatigue etc have improved immeasurably and continue to improve so I will keep on flushing and see where it takes me. But I'm not one of those who doesn't care whether they are stones or not, even if my health does improve. It does matter to me, because the whole concept collapses and is rendered rundantant if they are not stones.

The fact they are not stones also worries me in regards to any permanent relief regarding symptoms -major symptoms not cold feet or cold hands. If the symptom relief is purely down to flushing of impurities or some intestinal cleansing affect then will the effects only be temporary(however long temporary is)

I suspected this all along, with my observations and comments regarding how people never flush clean. Even Andreas said he only flushed once in the three years after he stopped flushing. You can't tell from one flush.

I couldn't care less about the survey results, it's the dye story that is worrying me.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.164 sec, (1)