CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Possibilities

Views: 4,126
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 183,400

Re: Possibilities

I have felt all along that the "potion" is what creates most of what is expelled in such a violent fashion, and as a result I have never been entirely concerned with stones. Of course, I most certainly find it odd how some can purge thousands upon thousands of green "stones" while others, such as myself, release very little. One has to wonder, in this instance, what might be happening to the olive oil and bile in the person who releases only a few stones...

Olive oil has been used for centuries as a laxative/purgative, and so it is perfectly logical to assume that a large quantity of oil will in fact flush the entire digestive system; not necessarily of "stones" I hasten to add, but of accumulated waste, debris, stagnant bile, bacteria, parasites, etc. Thus, the flush works, regardless of the size or quantity of the stones, as the main goal is to remove circulatory blockages.

Perhaps it is the stimulating effect the oil has on the liver that produces so many miraculous cures, and not the removal of "stones" as previously thought. It is certainly wise to investigate this matter as far as is possible, as perhaps it may allow people to relax a little and not obsess over sizes, shapes and colours of stones.

Please bear in mind that some here have flushed their liver over thirty times and are still releasing pea green stones. I think this tells its own story...

The findings of the experiment dissuade me not; if anything they strengthen my will and curiosity.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.234 sec, (1)