CureZone   Log On   Join
Coffee enemas and stones

FlushingTexas Views: 4,595
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 183,400

Coffee enemas and stones

Hello all,

I feel that it is proper also to address that the "green blobs" are also released during a coffee enema...when no oil has been consumed.

This begs the question that if the "stones" are simply a reaction between the oil/juice/digestive enzymes etc., why are they released and look the same as when one performs a coffee enema?

I also considered the possibility that there is perhaps somewhat of an oxidation reaction with metals present in the "green blobs". I am also a potter and the various glazes that are used often produce red colorations when exposed to an oxidative environment. Certainly, placing the stones in the open air under the sunlight would create such an environment. Isn't it possible that encapsulated metals contained within the stones may have simply oxidized producing the red coloration?

Just a few thoughts.

I will continue to do them as I feel they are necessary to my quest for rebuilding my vital health. The purpose is just that...not to count stones.

Blessings to all!

Texas

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)