CureZone   Log On   Join
[EDIT]Re: Feeling hopeless, desperate for advice.

Insight Views: 9,389
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,811,809

[EDIT]Re: Feeling hopeless, desperate for advice.

Quick reply.

I messed my mind up with drugs and other substances as well a couple years ago, but I was able to clear it up completely. I pretty much had full blown paranoid schizophrenia with EXTREME anxiety and terror.

I was doing Dr.Sutter's protocol. You can check out his forum here, or his website.

I did "DayStarBotanicals" colon cleanse, "Humaworm" parasite cleanse, then coke liver flush, along with taking "Bariani" olive oil and other recommendations from the protocol. I felt GREAT for a while.

Eventually, I ran out of money, life really got in the way, and since I couldn't continue with the health stuff, my overall health came back worse and now I'm dealing with other problems, like hypoglycemia, that limit most of my options for healing.

Until now, thanks to all my nutritional deficiencies, my mind hasn't been too bad since I did that program though.

If I were able, I'd still be on his program, along with new things I've learned along the way.

Check it out, it's a simple program.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)