CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: baking soda and coconut oil advice (will post results)

Views: 42,116
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,805,905

Re: baking soda and coconut oil advice (will post results)

Hi

Years ago I suggested this forum to curezone because I was suffering so much with SebDermatitis. And I still suffer

Seborreic have the same pattern of psoriasis, same pattern of vitiligo, same pattern of many diseases originated from stress like systemic Lupus. When you're stressed or have sex with orgasms and feel tired it appear again strongher.

In my case is chest and around nose also scalp.

I consider that I created the formula of baking soda and coconut oil for the first time.

My seb is not cured, but if I use this formula on a daily basis it works so what you have to do is this:

Stop eating the coconut oil, stop drinking the baking soda.

Prepare this in a small 100ml bottle.
----------------------------------------------------------
- 70ml of 100% PURE COCONUT OIL Don't use pharmaceutical ones or lab ones like you're using because it can be made of chemicals like butin propanol alcool and other shit
- 10ml of BAKING SODA Also PUre, 100% pure no addictives
- 20ml of Vitamin E (Oil) You can buy it in capsules
- Apply a low temperature (40ºC) to melt the oil and mix everything
- Bottle it in a squeezing bottle
----------------------------------------------------------

Ok now VERY IMPORTANT Wash your face and seb areas with PURE distilled WARM water and baby shampoo (Neutral ones) just small amount of shampoo and wash again and again to take all grease out with PURE WARM Distilled water.
THEN apply the potion over it.

You can use this during day or night doesn't matter, start it during the night and if you feel comfortable also during the day

THE FIRST 30 DAYS WILL BE THE WORST EVER ON YOUR LIFE YOUR SKIN WILL MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A MONSTER, RED, ITCHY AND PEOPLE WILL ASK YOU WHAT HAPPENED ? YOU SUNBURN ?
BUT THEN the yeasts will dye and skin will return to normal state and you will be "almost" free of SEB DERmatitis. during a long time until you think that you're cured and suspend the treatment (Don't do that) it will come back. So stay with the treatment and use PURE STUFF.

ALSO VERY IMPORTANT have always a small bottle of PURE distilled water and apply on your skin during the day to hydratate it frequently

Sorry my bad english I'm from Portugal

Hugs

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)