CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: baking soda and coconut oil advice (will post results)

coolvibe100 Views: 42,376
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,803,996

Re: baking soda and coconut oil advice (will post results)

i don't think i would have the guts to put something like baking soda
on my seb derm in fear of irritation and burning my already sensitive
skin. Let me tell you my method of controlling my sd and it might you.
first off im 99% sure that sd is caused by candida overgrowth in the intestines whilich then rapidly transforms into a fungal infection.
from what i've discovered through reading tons of info and trough my own
trial and error is that the candida yeast affects the oily parts of the body
chest, t zone, scalp, around ears and mainly scalp, they qre just some of the places it can cause problems. Now i know that for me diet is the key in
keeping most of my sd away. i have been on the candida diet for 6 months and it has helped me so much. so i would reccomend thet you try a low carb and zero Sugar diet. its not very fun but once you start to see results you will no its worth the pain of restricting yourself as you get better you can add more things back to your diet. while on my diet i take
100% pure coconut oil and am now replinshingmy stomach with loads of
probiotics. As for my skin regiment i use a product called cocozone, you can get it from the finchley clinic, its very expensive but it quality can not be beat. its a very high grade virgin coconut oil that has been ozonated
that makes it very powerful againts infected skin such as sd. it has done wonders for my skin, i have tried just coconut oil but that gave me pimples and didn't work very well but cocozone is second to none. what i do is every other night i willrun a hot bath let my face sweat which helps with any dead skin then i exfolliate with the oil, let it sit on my skin for 5 mins. then just rinse it with warm water. my skin is left completly flake free and glowing with health. its called the oil cleansing method. i do not put any artificial products on my skin just that. no creams nothing. and it stays beautiful. i find that the oil cleasing method is the best for my sd beacause the oil is king at removing plugs and dead skin cells. especially when your face is sweating. sorry for the long essay but i just want to help others
because i know what a bitch sd is. let me just say that i've had the worst sd ever and now you woudn't never believe it if you saw me. hope this helps Good Luck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)