CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Saliva results, please help fast.

Maresydotes Views: 7,101
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,755,100

Re: Saliva results, please help fast.

JBoy, based on your posting history it sounds like your AF is fairly advanced, but if you don't mind my saying I think you may be trying too much too soon. You may be too decomponsated to keep trying all these different supplements, especially anything with Sugar alcohols (SF syrup) is a huge no-no with AF.

I was making good progress too, and then got sloppy and added raisins to my oatmeal (just raisins!) for 2 weeks, then couldn't figure out why I felt really bad. (I was trembling, nauseous after every meal,super dizzy,really weak, couldn't sleep despite crushing fatigue) Xanax in small amounts was the only thing that pulled me through, it can only help right now, it acts on your gaba receptors to calm you down significantly. it may still be another 24 - 48 hours before your body can flush all that fake Sugar out of your system, then you should feel a little bit better.

One of Dr Lam's recommendations on his website is to really lay off *everything* during a crash (other then the basics like calcium & magnesium) then start small, and go slow. I would stop all supplements including/esp the licorace, and use the xanax to calm your system down, just for a night or two. hands & feet freezing is a sign your sympathetic system has kicked in (means your running on adrenaline)

We're all in the same boat trying to help one another, I hope this helps you out and you feel better soon, saying some prayers for you this evening in the meantime,
Hugs

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)