CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Moving pressure/bubbling in head/brain after HCL an enzymes.

Waverlywoods Views: 12,036
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,739,264

Re: Moving pressure/bubbling in head/brain after HCL an enzymes.

I use NOW foods brand. It is fairly cheap I believe, trusted manufacturer. It will help clear toxins and clear your head. However you must figure out where this toxicity is coming from, otherwise your body will never be able to keep up with normal detox processes, regardless of what you take ect.. Severe constipation is the place to start. You must not allow yourself to be severly constipated. After that goal is reached, with the NAC too, you should feel much, much better quickly.

Eventually, you want to address chronic low grade constipation, but for now you need to figure out what you can eat to get some amt of calories and nutrition, given your body weight. I would stick to veges and moderate amounts of meat. Fish I would think would be best, followed by chicken. I would be tested to see what foods you are allergic to, before I ate any eggs. Avoid pork and beef as parasite content is high, these foods are harder to digest and more mucoid forming than fish/chicken. The avacado is great, I would make a salad with avacado, roasted chicken, olives. Ditch the rice cakes and brown rice for now. Maybe a small serving of brown rice per day.

I really suspect you might be celiac, which is just extreme gluten intolerance, over the long haul damage is done to the intestional villi, and malabsorption / malnutrition is the result.

As much as I hate western medicine, I would maintain some relationship with a regular doctor just in case there is some mechanical or other problem, they might find.

I would caution, a little bit, the use of Paragone, anti parasite protocols involve Wormwood for example, which is slightly toxic, so a person that is already toxic, you see this can add to the toxic load which may already be overwhelming.

A better choice I would think, would be zymex II in combination with plain bromelain. This is not as broad spectrum, but definetly safe for you.

Good luck!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)