CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Moving pressure/bubbling in head/brain after HCL an enzymes.

anonalon Views: 11,868
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,739,083

Re: Moving pressure/bubbling in head/brain after HCL an enzymes.

Hopefully everything will be ok, and I think it will.

I've been having some weird mental effects as well.
I've been eating cheddar and it is giving me really weird mental symptoms. I would start to fall asleep but still be awake and start dreaming these really crazy dreams like I was on acid or something, who dreams without falling asleep yet? It scared me and I thought I was having a mental breakdown! Then I sat up and started watching TV and it was like everything I was watching on Tv started becoming frightening! I was watching George Lopez!

It lasted for awhile but finally went away. I remembered the last time I ate cheddar by itself that it gave me really weird freaky teaky things with my head. It doesn't happen except when I eat cheddar all by itself. It was all cheese for a while now I seem to be tolerating mozzarella.

Anyhow, I think for whatever reason this illness makes some of us really sensitive to foods. And hopefully you will figure out what is causing the reaction soon and be able to avoid it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)