CureZone   Log On   Join
Moving pressure/bubbling in head/brain after HCL an enzymes.

jboy7185 Views: 12,289
Published: 14 y

Moving pressure/bubbling in head/brain after HCL an enzymes.

I know its alot to read, bear with me.

I feel like my brains been shuttin down lately, seems like all foods made it worse. this wasnt just brain fog, ive had brain fog. It was so much more.

Yesterday I decided to open up my diet again, an try using hcl again, an enzymes.

I ate chicken w/ red/yellow/green peppers. Avacado, brown rice cake, cashews. To cover everything cause i have AF(selfdiagnosed).

That was about 10pm. I took 5 HCL tablets 650mg each. An a super enzyme(NOW) a minute or two before eating.

I went to sleep around 2am. Could not fall asleep, was having this feeling of suddenly falling as I was about to fall asleep an it kept waking me up. Also was burping alot an had to keep sitting up to burp. I also had this pressure moving around my head, from forehead to base of skull, even nose.. I drank a bunch of water an i was able to pass out for an hour. This is the weird part.

I began feeling vibration/bubbling in different parts of my brain, then it would kind of go away. Some of the fog lifted an i felt a little better. Then it would happen more intensely in a different spot. This tingling/pressure in one spot, it was freaking me out. It gave me this insomnia, couldnt sleep all night. I woke up every hour. At one point I was dreaming an woke up from my dream paralyzed, i was sleep but concious of my body an trying to wake up but couldnt move anything. The pressure was at the base of my skull like right in/on my spine. It woke me up an was very intense. It tingled for a while then I was able to pass out.

What the hell is going on? My fog has somewhat lifted, but now I feel like i'm "skipping" along reality. It felt like either the enzymes/hcl ate away stuff blocking blood in my brain, or a parasite was moving around my brain or something. I even felt the pressure go like into the top of my nose, then it would be just on one side of my forehead, then on both like alot of tension.

Some of my symptoms to feel better, but it feel like they "moved". Cause now I have other ones like this "skipping".

I'm going to try to get a doctor visit today to blood test for brain parasites. What should i test for?

I'm gonna try eating again see if it help, just take less hcl.

I have humaworm but was waiting to take it for a stool test to come. But if this is a parasite i wanna start it now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)