CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What would you do tomorrow if you were healed today?

anonalon Views: 2,342
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,735,612

Re: What would you do tomorrow if you were healed today?

Wow, you have pretty much covered it. I thought about labs being on premise as well as an option, but never thought of the automatic lights dimming. I did think it would be nice for a nurse to be on-site 24/7 and a doctor to make scheduled visits. I think it would be nice to have several centers eventually. Some being on the beach, a quiet secluded beach that is in a city or town that is warm and sunny most the year round. I think it's important for some people to heal to be in the sun a lot. I find long winters depressing and the stress from it affects my health. I also thought there would need to be centers for those with families. Or separate wings, stories etc.. depending on what type of building you could use. I love the idea you had about having visiting lecturers. I thought a chef would be nice. Of course the chef would be a fan of WAPF, as well as able to cater to others who would choose maybe a different way of eating for health.

What you listed is amazing and hopefully some day you would be able to do this! It's really needed!
I think though,to start, if someone only had the finances for the basics. Just providing a large home, rent-free, with many bedrooms that are clean and safe would be a great help. Eventually maybe with so many centers for those with this illness opening,maybe people would start to take notice and more credit be given to establishing this illness as an actual illness in conventional medicine.

To answer your question, yes, I would stay in one of your centers! I'd love too. As long as it was a center for those with families, I would need to bring my babies along. Can't live without them!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)