CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What would you do tomorrow if you were healed today?

RococoZephyr Views: 2,601
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,735,073

Re: What would you do tomorrow if you were healed today?

I love that adrenal fatigue is as much a spiritual process as it is a physical one. I don't think anyone can go through this without re-evaluting who they are and their approach to life (or at least, I definitely can't). That's why I love that you posted this question, HealthyArtist - our answers are not just about what we would accomplish but how we would live differently.
I got sick because I pushed myself too far - my mind/spirit was in disharmony and my body followed suit. I finally realised that the body and mind really are inextricable and healing has to involve both. That's hard to digest in Western society (assuming most people in this forum are from the West), where ailments are only seen as physical occurrences. So I'm increasingly thankful that Adrenal Fatigue is not recognised by MDs. I DON'T want a pill! Healing is so much bigger than that.

So how will I live after AF?
I will strive to live for love, rather than ego. I will continue to be a much more empathetic individual. I will not take energy/health for granted. I will travel. I will finish school and find a job that has a positive effect on society. I'll fall in love and raise a family. I'll grow a big organic garden and raise chickens. I'll spend more time outside... I'll never forget this experience.

So much love and light to everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.266 sec, (1)