CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I don't agree, but at any rate the thread is now moved

LuellaMay Views: 7,596
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,708,116

Re: I don't agree, but at any rate the thread is now moved

Frankly Hveragerthi, no, I do not see your point.  From reading all your posts with regard to DQ and other people, what I see is that you take things too personally and imagine you are being attacked when, in fact, no such thing is happening.  Then you get on the defensive and the arguments ensue.  Actually, you have said some sharp and untrue things with regard to DQ that were not warranted and I, myself, have taken offense at your statements.

How can I put this delicately?  What I see is an insecurity issue here that has never been dealt with and this snowballs into your posts and I am willing to guess that it also affects your personal life.  You feel that you are being picked on when, in reality, this is not the case.  

Your own forum is a very good one but frankly, with the tone of your posts to DQ and others, all you are doing is losing credibility.  

If someone disagrees with you it is not a personal attack.  We can, at the very least, all agree to disagree.

My Best,

Luella

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)