CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Disagreement does not constitute an insult

Dquixote1217 Views: 6,947
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,707,733

Re: Disagreement does not constitute an insult

Perhaps I should have said "those who disagree strongly with the idea of alkalizing", but detractors meant essentially the same thing to me - and I have the very strong feeling that you would have nevertheless taken offense no matter how I worded it so long as I disagreed with you and would have proceeded to be involved in yet another prolonged thread that carried on until it bounced off the far right wall as has happened in the past.

At any rate, the thread has now been moved to the alkaline debate forum where it belongs as well as the personal conflict forum so it will not clog up the support forum with prolonged debate and personal responses. You may disagree with the move, but I promise you that it is for your own good as well as that of the forum.

I think you have valuable information regarding cancer, even if I don't always agree, and, for the benefit of the forum and CZ members, I am very reluctant to prevent you from sharing such information on the cancer support forum - or seeing another moderator step in and do so.  Provided of course, and as oft repeated, that you can do so with civil behavior and without overly prolonged debate in the support forum.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

1.922 sec, (1)