CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Disagreement does not constitute an insult

Hveragerthi Views: 7,182
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,707,337

Re: Disagreement does not constitute an insult

No H, what we are seeing is you once again taking any post that is counter to what you believe as a personal insult.   I said some detractors not ONE detractor.

You are putting me in to the class of the so-called detractors, so you are making a personal insult.   Even subtle insults are still insults.  And as I said pointing out facts is not detracting.  

And yes, I have read your other posts, but that is not the point.  My point is that you are a moderator and should be setting an example of proper behavior.  This includes not insulting an individual or a group of people just because they disagree with your views, or getting in a "dig" when you can.   And while on the subject of being a moderator why is it that you hid my post simply because I showed a contradiction in your reasoning, which is not an attack, yet I see several attacks against me personally from Ryan for one that have not been removed.  So what is the job of the moderator here?  Only to hide posts they disagree with but allow posts that clearly violate TOS to remain?

While I agree that extreme acidosis is rare, the same as is true for extreme alkalinosis,

Which was my point.  The body does an excellent job of regulating its own pH except in rare cases such as with some poisonings, COPD and diabetic complications.  All of these are rare.

and while I also believe that a person should not go to extreme measures to try to alkalize, I think that consuming an alkaline diet and taking some measures to help the body maintain a healthy pH without the body having to make adjustments to bring the pH towards the alkaline level is beneficial. 

What measures?  Most people are trying things such as alkaline waters, baking soda, magnesium oxide/hydroxide and even cesium chloride.  All of these though put more strain on the body as the body has to work harder to neutralize these alkaline substances, and in many cases to restore the very important stomach acid.  Again another point I was trying to get across.  Let me make this concept easy for everyone.  If you really want to alkalinize the body quickly it is really easy to do.   All you have to do is hyperventilate for a half a minute or so.  You will definitely go alkaline, and you will also be flat on the floor.   If you watch someone do this you will also find that they stop breathing for a short period of time as the body tries to build up its carbonic acid levels to restore the pH.  Again alkalinizers also cause the system to go too alkaline and the body has to work to counter that alkalinity.

The body has all kinds of survival and balancing mechanisms, but that does not mean the it is healthy to force the body to use such mechanisms.

Yet as pointed out above is exactly what someone is doing when using alkalinizers.

ACTUAL insults, name-calling, slurs, etc. will not be tolerated.  Period.

I will believe that when I see you stop with the subtle insults and start hiding the clear attacks against me by others that are being ignored.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.203 sec, (2)