CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Disagreement does not constitute an insult

Hveragerthi Views: 7,746
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,707,353

Re: Disagreement does not constitute an insult

RyanD, this is a great example of the various personal attacks being ignored by the moderator.  It also shows how little you really know about me.  I believe very strongly in ozone not only because I have seen it work, but also because it is backed with real science and real research showing how it works and that it does work.

I also believe in many herbs for the same exact reason.

What I don't accept is the pseudoscientific crap touted because the brother of someone's uncle's mother's friend felt better after doing something like a so-called "liver flush".  There is a BIG difference between something simply making someone feel better and something actually curing the problem.  As I pointed out before people can feel better from chemotherapy because it knocked back their cancer.  Does this mean the person is cured?  No.  Does this mean that the cause of the problem was addressed?  No.   Does this mean that the cancer is not coming back?  No.  All it means is that they feel better.  If my motto was "treat but never cure" as you claim then I would not have been working with PROVEN alternative medicines for the last 20 years.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)