CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Disagreement does not constitute an insult

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Original Dr. Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

grzbear Views: 7,822
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,707,746

Re: Disagreement does not constitute an insult

>>"It sounds like an ASSUMPTION that acids are bad."<<

It wasn't... but now that you mention it... too much acid and\or the wrong kind, and\or strength, just as too much alkaline mineral and\or the wrong kind and\or strength is *bad*.

Everyone who thoroughly studies *ACID - ALKALINE* balancing knows that it is the *resistance* that creates the energy that enables creation and life.

RE: broken buffer system...

>>"As I pointed out before, but again this is VERY rare!!!"<<

No... one or more dysfunctional buffering systems (and there are many buffering systems in the body besides *the* primary few that you tend to cite ad nauseum) are common today due to environmental chemical pollution, poor food, etc... calcium regulation is just one of the many *alkaline* minerals that must be *regulated* properly in a fully functional system for good health... go ahead, pick an essential alkaline mineral and the body can have any number of issues in regulating it properly that range from hormonal regulation to synergistic nutrient regulatory issues.

>>"And when people try to alkalinize with things like baking soda, calcium oxide/hydroxide, magnesium oxide/hydroxide, alkaline waters, etc. all they are doing is going to the opposite extreme forcing the body to work overtime trying to buffer the alkalinity."<<

Look Hv - if someone feels worse after a heavily acid meal... fats, sugars, poor foods, they REQUIRED more alkaline minerals with that meal... and vise versa. *ACID - ALKALINE - BALANCING*

SIMPLE - EXTREMELY EASY - it is not rocket Science at all.

ions and anions... dang dude... how much simpler can I make it?

I am not attacking your beloved acids at all... just saying that these acids do not work, or reach their full potential, without matched alkaline minerals in the appropriate form and amount.

If someone eats an alkaline mineral rich meal, they had better have some acids like a vinegar, citrus and\or oil\fats\butter, in order to produce the energies needed to build and repair, cells, and energize.

>>"Another great example of the personal attacks that the moderator claims will not be tolerated, period, apparently unless the personal attacks are directed at me. Even more interesting is that the moderator gives GRZ an R rating for deliberately violating TOS!!!!!"<<

1. I did not personally attack you. In fact, many things you seem to take personally in this, and in other posts I have read, are intended for you to think about, absorb, and perhaps use to change for the better.

However, I am not sure that is EVER going to happen since you seem to have a very prominent, and at least 7 - 8 year old Internet forum history of bullying, creating chaos, and then being booted from the forums.

2. cite the TOS that I violated. I offered a personal assessment (opinion) of your character is all... without name calling. I, along with others, have attempted to get you to wake up to your own personality shortcomings because we believe, in spite of them, you offer value here; however you are not likely to emerge from your own apparently very strong denial, that you have ANY personality issues\character flaws at all.

I have news for you... we all do - yours just happen to stick out like a sore thumb.

This is not a *bad* thing... just something that you need to be aware of so that you can then work on it, and improve *yourself*.

One would think, that after years of being maligned and banned on other forums for your behavior, that you would get a clue.

We ALL have had to reign in our egos, swallow our pride, what-have-you at one time or another... YOU are not unique... we are all works in progress... however, you do not even try to reign in your ego and pride... you flaunt it... and it is ugly.

you would do well to read this for a start...

http://www.wethechange.com/kill-your-ego-recognize-the-true-you/

While I would hope that you would take the advise and work to improve your charter\self... I won't hold my breath knowing you have resisted any such suggestion, likely for decades.

There are many things I have learned here, among them:

You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make them drink...

And... if ANYONE refuses to look at any other method of healing other than what they have come to *believe* is true... they are not in any way, shape or form, a true scientist or health practitioner... nor are they interested in getting well if it does not suit their lifestyle and delusions.

I am not stating that some methods of healing and cleansing are not overstated... most all of them are, including yours - I can find flaws in EVERY post you write, just as others may be able to find flaws in each of mine... I am not stating that some alternative healing methods are not *quackery*, some, most likely are - and at minimum, many are huge mark up rip offs.

What I am stating is what I have always stated... some things work better for some people, and other things work better for others... it ALL *depends* upon an infinitesimal number of variables that NO ONE, not even yourself can discern through a casual diagnosis over the Internet, or on a phone call. That is why it behooves people to become their own doctor... but, they must FIRST be brutally honest with themselves.

Quite frankly, you seem to have a very hard time being able to honestly assess yourself... how can you be trusted to assess others honestly?

I KNOW that you likely will not be able to resist responding to this... just a heads up and as a courtesy to you... I will not be reading it... you are not worth my time, so don't waste yours.

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (3)