CureZone   Log On   Join
IV OZONE and IV CESIUM CHLORIDE

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Natural, Soothing, Progesterone Oil
Supplementation and Hormone Balancing Based on the...

More
More
patientadvocate Views: 8,022
Published: 11 years ago

IV OZONE and IV CESIUM CHLORIDE

After 10 years of doing this advocacy for integrated medicine, I have come to the ultimate conclusion that IV cesium and IV ozone should be standard, baseline interventions for any cancer.

Having paid for oral therapies ourselves for cancer paients, because we believe that much in them; having done so for almost a year, I have concluded for many reasons that it would be best for cancer patients to receive IV interventions versus oral.

The real issue has become getting natural paths to perform these therapies correctly and even some MD's are doing these therapies.

The trick is to combine the two therapies and then to augment with all the oral stuff, supplements and herbs.

Every natural path has a different protocol or even a different take on same protocols and the industry needs to be standardized if it wants clear, clinical data, decisive data.

I no longer will advocate for vitamin c infusion unless there is a clear viral relationship to that cancer, (cervical.)

It has become apparent that the kinetics of many of these therapies are pro oxidant! even IV C is pro oxidant.

This is simple to support this theory by cross referencing them to hemolytic anemia, a condition that occurrs from build up of peroxide. If your therapy has caused hemolytic anemia in susceptable patients,...it is most likely pro oxidant. Even Cisplatin is pro oxidant.

Why mess around! Pure oxyen in the form of ozone only makes sense, but at home I see people mess up their own therapies all the time. They have ten different people
telling them how to apply their one ozone machine. They are still overwhelmed with internet input.

Come On!

Let's quit messing around and quit playing amateur natural path.

Let's give this disease the respect it deserves.

Let's acknowledge the most therapies are alkaline and/or pro oxidant and therefore let's quit messing around with weaker components at questionable dosing concentrations.
Let's get the word out to natural paths that they need to be doing these therapies together or they will not be getting our business!

Bret Peirce
Licensed Nurse

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.org

0.500 sec, (2)