CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Disagreement does not constitute an insult

grzbear Views: 7,522
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,707,337

Re: Disagreement does not constitute an insult

The ability to buffer metabolic and environmental exposure to acids can vary considerably among people.

Some people have broken buffer systems for any number of reasons... and\or suffer environmental exposures that tax the body's buffer systems beyond their limits.

My metabolic buffer systems were broken for a number of reasons... including high levels of chemical exposures for decades... I did not have the luxury of *hired* servants over the course of my life to do my dirty work for me as some of my *rich* friends have had.

Thus, while focusing on mineral consumption and alkalizing baths has been a godsend and a literal life saver for me, for a number of reasons, another individual may not find the effort nearly as beneficial.

I suspect Hv is apparently in the latter group... if so, it is perhaps the reason he apparently cannot, at least from his personal experience, understand and comprehend the flip side.

Unfortunate... these types of strong opinions can do much more harm than good as we have seen throughout history.

I think that people such as Hv need to come to the realization, the truth, that we are all VERY different, with VERY different needs, due to any number of variables that only the individual themselves may be able to accurately discern... and that there is no one-size fits all.

Have faith... He will eventually realize this in his own time... if he has the ability to set his arrogance and ego aside... and put people first.

grz-

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.313 sec, (1)