CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Urgent Public Notice The Legal Problem With MMS BINGO!

sedonapure Views: 12,135
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,695,077

Re: Urgent Public Notice The Legal Problem With MMS BINGO!

TOM THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU WROtE IN A PREVIOUS REPLY IN THIS POST YOU SAID "TAKING SODIUM CHLORITE SOLUTION REACTS IN THE STOMACH" NOT IN THE FORM THAT IS Miracle-Mineral-Supplement WHICH IS DISSOLVED CHLORINE DIOXIDE.

MMS is the end reaction of sodium chlorite and a light acid activator such as citric acid placed in an "organic" medium such as water to capture the chlorine dioxide gas.
Then drinking the water with the dissolved chlorine dioxide gas.

FURTHER MORE WE NEED TO GET SOME TERMS CORRECTED.

Yes, you are correct that sodium chlorite can be explosive, and so can chlorine dioxide when mixed with "organic" materials.

Do you know the difference between "organic" and "inorganic" I think NOT.
Here let me help you.

This is very important for all readers to understand:

organic in the terms of the USDA such as when you go to the store to purchase veggies and fruits does NOT have the same meaning in chemistry.

In chemistry "Organic" means NOT NATURAL CHEMICAL. IT IS A MATERIAL THAT IS ORGANIC TO CHEMISTRY!

In Foodstuffs (example) "Organic" means naturally grown, natural whole foods.

In chemistry "In-Organic" means natural materials such as fruits and veggies.

The danger warnings concerning sodium chlorite and chlorine dioxide pertain to "Organic" as in the chemistry term, which would be lab produced chemicals.

If your statement WERE true, which it is NOT concerning 10grams of sodium chlorite dissolved into a "Organic" material as in the definition used by the USDA Organics program, will NOT explode.

Tom, water is "Organic" by definition of the USDA term, especially if it is distilled and does not contain materials that in CHEMISTRY are termed "Organic"

Are You getting this?
I really hope so.

This is why sodium chlorite and chlorine dioxide does not explode when prepared in an "Organic" (as termed by the USDA) water devoid of "Organic" material as defined by chemistry.

Tom We have over 300 pounds of sodium chlorite stored in our lab, and we do perform experiments with this product continually in our water purification department.

Yes, we keep "ORGANIC" materials away from it, but again "Organic as termed in chemistry and not the USDA term. I assure you I have no problem sitting my ham sandwich down on a container of sodium chlorite.

Here is a test for you mix up sodium chlorite and inject it into a banana, I assure you NO exploding bananas.

On our webite we show the lab work to prove that up to 5,000ppm of chlorine dioxide can be stored safely in distilled water, and no safety issues at all.
Matter of fact when the water is "chilled" it stores even more safely.

Another issue with your statements is concerning the alkalinity of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , this is FALSE!

When Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is mixed with citric acid the solution is "ACIDIC" NOT ALKALINE as you stated.

I really have doubts as to your "EVER IN YOUR LIFE" testing this for yourself.

TOM RIGHT NOW! STOP WRITTING POST AND GET TO YOUR LOCAL SWIMMING POOL SUPPLY STORE AND PURCHASE A AQUACHECK BRAND POOL TEST KIT. THE BOTTLE IS BLUE WITH A YELLOW CAP.
IT CONTAINS 50 TEST STRIPS WHICH CHECK FOR pH LEVEL.

Mix up MMS in a coffee cup just how everyone is told to do.
10 drops sodium chlorite and 50 drops of citric acid solution.
wait the three minutes and add the 4-6 ounces of distilled water.
Then Test with the test strips.
The test pads for Ph will be BRIGHT YELLOW
MEANING HIGHLY ACIDIC!
Yellow on any pH paper means very acidic in the range of 2.5 to 4.5
ACIDIC, ACIDIC, ACIDIC, TOM
NOT ALKALINE!

EVERYONE READING THIS POST GO AND DO THIS EXPERIMENT FOR YOURSELVES AND STOP LISTENING TO PEOPLE WHO NEVER HAVE PERFORMED THIS THEMSELVES AND ARE ONLY READING GARBAGE FROM SOMEONE ELSES GARBAGE.
DO IT YOURSELF AND SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES!

Jesus man dont you get it!

The MMS being acidic has the wrong ratio of chlorite to chlorate balance.

The proper Balance should be 5 to 1
meaning 5 ions of chlorite to 1 ion of chlorate.

Chlorate is the BAD ION that even in water treatment we must avoid.

Tom the body is 70% water.

The last issue concerns cyanide.
chlorine dioxide can work on cyanide, but remember your chemistry.
chlorine dioxide does NOT react with ammonia.
It leaves ammonia in the blood, and ignores the build up of ammonia.
Please Google Ammonia poisoning symptoms, and also "sodium deficiency"

people need to be instructed on how to avoide the chlorate ions from MMS to binding with the free sodium in the blood stream.
People need to be instructed on how to produce "stablized" chlorine dioxide from an "Alkaline reactant" not a acid reactant, and if an acid is used like citric acid then they must be instructed on how to "buffer" the solution to raise the pH prior to consuming.

People need to be instructed on how to produce chlorine dioxide in "chilled" water.

People need to be instructed on the importance of adding a "buffer" agent to the solution to raise the pH so that it does NOT make them sick.

You are right when you stated that citric acid can cause stomach upset. IT IS DUE TO THE ACID TOM AND THE LOW pH OF THE ACID.
It is also due to the chlorate ions binding to the free sodium.

Get IT!

Add salt to the solution!
ADD buffering Agents such as sodium bicarb or even kaopectate to the solution
IT WILL NOT DETER THE OUTPUT OF CHLOINE DIOXIDE NOR THE OUTPUT OF THE GOOD CHLORITE IONS, It will reduce the bad chlorate ions, and raise the pH of the solution.

People who are suffering are ACIDIC!
Do you NOT know this?
The MMS as advised to produce it is HIGHLY ACIDIC
WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU TELL PEOPLE TO ADD MORE ACID TO THEIR BODIES?
WHEN IT IS NOT NEEDED FOR THE MMS IS WORK ITS MAJIC.

I WILL NOT REPLY TO ANY MORE OF YOUR POST UNTIL YOU PERFORM THE ABOVE EXPERIMENT TO PROVE THAT MMS IS ACIDIC AND NOT ALKALINE AS YOU SO OFTEN STATE IT IS.
YOU HAVE PROVED TO ME THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
IT APPEARS TO ME THAT YOU KNOW JUST ENOUGH TO BE DANGEROUS.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (3)