CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very thin to begin with, First week of candida diet, please help, I need some hope

kakiebaby Views: 22,004
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,637,720

Re: Very thin to begin with, First week of candida diet, please help, I need some hope

if you eat your getting carbs, everything has carbs in it, just some like veggies have less, your body breaks things down into sugar also so you are always going to be getting some sugar and carbs no matter what if your eating. I have stopped losing weight now on the diet before I was only eating once  cause of my acid reflux, now its getting better (I broke down and took nexium for a week and then stopped,and can actually eat! everyone told me not to including myself but I was killing myself by letting the acid eat me alive, it was the right choice for me) but now I eat way more , just eat tons tons of veggies a day.

I eat a huge salad when I wake up, later can steam some more veggies (i like green beans, some squash, and zucinni) have some organic eggs, then you can also juice a big glass of veggie juice (i use kale (packed with goodness :)), mustard greens, collard greens, celery, cucumber, spinach, red cabbage....) soak some nuts over night  (i boil them) to make sure no mold is on them, i do have millet or quioue (sp) sometimes and brownrice sometimes, lots of fish and organice chicken, I do eat non organic steak cause its just too expensive. eat all through the day, if your out bring bags of cucumber slices, bell pepper slices, some seeds or nuts, . eat cultured veggies, make chicken wraps (wrapped in lettice) eat oils, ...there is also an idea i never thought of gibby just posted it on here a day ago entitled something about "thin" bars, great homemade treat idea, I'm going tomorrow to get the stuff.  just test things out and see how you feel, each of us is different with foods. I also have a great green dressing recipe. I use a whole huge bag of spinach, basil leafs, italian parsley, cilantro, olive oil and little bit of water, spices (pepper,salt, oregano, ground mustard, whatever!) and put into a blender (play around with ammounts, I put tons of each and just a small ammount of water adn a ton of oil and it turns out so amazing and creamy). I store it in a glass jar in the fridge just pour it on my salads its so good for you, greens on your greens!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)