CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very thin to begin with, First week of candida diet, please help, I need some hope

Mr. Crab Views: 21,941
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,637,382

Re: Very thin to begin with, First week of candida diet, please help, I need some hope

I don't know if this will help you, but it can.

I was never able to gain any weight again after losing a ton of it during the time I believe I got my infection, whether it is lyme, candida, or something else. I have yet to get properly tested.

High fat did not do anything for me personally.

Since I've been back on the Anti-Candida diet, I thought I should help my digestion and help create a good environment for probiotics. I started eating raw sauerkraut everyday, my appetite really improved. I've been eating a lot more, and have also been experiencing a little more energy than usual. This was on top of a good probiotic supplement.

I have also been eating rice everyday though, which may be controversial? My naturopathic doctor told me to eat enough rice, and I've been doing just that and doing better than usual. I only eat whole grain rice from Lotus Foods, just the Forbidden and red Bhutanese rice, which seem to be much healthier than the usual.

Do you eat meat? If you can afford it, get the good stuff. On top of that, chew your food very well! Focus on it!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.235 sec, (1)