CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very thin to begin with, First week of candida diet, please help, I need some hope

spunkyblondie Views: 22,175
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,637,382

Re: Very thin to begin with, First week of candida diet, please help, I need some hope

Hi there, I'm in the same boat. I started my anti-candida diet February 3rd. Commenced acupuncture and started taking Phellostatin (Chinese herbs) orally. Four to five weeks into the diet, I started having diarrhea. So, I mostly stopped my anti-candida diet and started an anti-diarrhea diet, which didn't stop the diarrhea. Prior to the diarrhea, I had lost about 10 lbs. After the diarrhea started, I lost another 15 lbs over the course of 3 months. I weigh around 103 now and wear a size 2! I don't think that I look bad in clothes, but I look like a &*^%$% cadaver naked. My face has a drawn, gaunt look. I'm not a cook either, so I've really struggled with the diet. I bought protein bars and they further strengthened my diarrhea as they're made with artificial sweeteners. Beware! Google Maltitol and you'll see the side effects are "g.i." issues. Just a week ago, I found out the cause of the diarrhea--Phellostatin! An angel on his board spelled it all out for me. And here every time I went to see my acupuncturist and asked him if it was the Phellostatin--he said NO! I'm stabilizing. No longer have diarrhea. Hopefully will have a normal bm soon. The treatment is to repopulate my gut flora. Then maybe I can gain some weight with the olive oil and coconut oil suggestions.

I'd love it if people shared their recipes or give food suggestions!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)