CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Very thin to begin with, First week of candida diet, please help, I need some hope

dvjorge Views: 22,007
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,637,520

Re: Very thin to begin with, First week of candida diet, please help, I need some hope

I am almost sure you aren't getting 2500 calories a day in that diet. It is impossible according to the list you posted. I gave her my advice thinking in her case. IMO, a person with Lyme can not follow a severe anticandida diet even for the first months. The famous anticandida diet came to the light because most antifungal are fungistatics and don't kill fungus in tolerable doses. Since this is a fact, Dr. Truss got the idea of starving the fungus in a way to attack it with more weapons. Yeast feed with Sugar and there isn't any scientific prove that claim a 0 carbohydrate diet is the right way to go to eliminate an intestinal candidiasis. Unfortunately, bacterias need sugars to live and your intestinal flora need enough sources of carbohydrates to be alive. If you starve yor body, your cells, and your friendly bacterias, there isn't way to eliminate candida. First, your immune system need to be strong enough to battle candida and this is impossible if you don't eat. It is true that a high fat diet help but 0 carbohydrates isn't the way to go. Today, there are better antifungals and some combinations with very good results to kill candida without an extreme diet. Yes, diet is important but an smart and balanced diet that have all nutrients you need. The biggest mistake most people make battling candida is give the antifungals short term. Naturals antifungals may deal with a mild candida case but not with a serious overgrowth after long round of Antibiotics . Since Drs usually don't prescribe antifungals for the right time, most short treatment don't work. The result is relapse with more stronger candida strains. Remember, the survivors after an antifungal treatment are the stronger ones, then, they multiply creating a new stronger family. This is going to happen every time you don't finish the job. Diet is important but fungus penetrate the intestinal lining looking for food and blood Sugar to keep alive. I wish the best to this girl but I have seen many like her trying to keep a very restrictive diet for long time getting worse than when they began. There isn't way to starve candida at all at least you drink clear water for 6 months. Can we do that??? Diet is to help the antifungals do the job.
Jorge.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.227 sec, (2)