CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: need some advice

Js.mom Views: 3,144
Published: 14 y

This is a reply to # 1,594,255

Re: need some advice

I know the committment a mother makes with breast feeding, and first off- I pat you on the back for making that committment. I breast fed twins, for a year. I wondered if I would ever again have an entire night's sleep during that time too. It can be very tiring, not just for the lack of sleep. I also discovered the same thing when I would drink milk myself, it gave them stomach aches. At that time, I probably also had other food sensitivites I didn't know I had myself, and I can now recognize how much food sensitivites have affected my son for years. Right after I weaned him off of breast milk, he got deathly sick, and Dr's couldn't find what the problem was. His hair literally turned from a medium brown color, to almost white, brittle, and it fell out. He was listless, his skin was almost white, and he he had dark circles under his eyes. Looking back now, I'm sure it was food allergies , from starting on "real food". He did later have blood tests for food allergies , and they are a definite problem for him. But, how much of that is because of the liver too? What did I also pass on to him that I wasn't aware of myself at that time?

Now I understand better, how things are passed on from generation to generation, and how things like the Lyme coinfections can be passed through the womb, and through breast milk (and saliva, tears, sexually). Metals can be passed from mother to child..but it's like John is dealing with now with his own 5 year old son (and for the past couple of years), he's getting stuff cleaned up now, and stopped now, that he would never have known how to address before. Much of what John has found with himself, is what he's also having to address with his son too.

Because you've also cross-posted on the Rife forum, and because people have seen alot of my journey on CZ, I have to say that Rife is now able to clean up alot of what I never would have gotten cleaned up with herbs alone. It's been far more than "killing parasites', because for a fact, there will be viruses, bacterias, fungi, and toxins that also need to be cleaned up too. That's one of the biggest benefits of using the frequencies, they address all the types of pathogens, without also wiping out the beneficial ones at the same time.

The bacterias that I started hitting with frequencies that I hadn't known were affecting my liver, were a big surprise. and "OW!" Alot of stuff is also carried by the parasites, and it's not enough to kill the parasites without also addressing what comes with them.

If you can hold out for a while longer, and finish nursing your baby, it would be best before starting back on your own cleansing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (2)