CureZone   Log On   Join
need advice on cleansing-rated R for whole thread

Views: 4,296
Published: 14 y

need advice on cleansing-rated R for whole thread

Hi there, I need some advice. I've been a curezone reader for many years and have done some cleansing through the years as well. Though I've had to pause these cleanses on and off through the past 7 or so years due to having three children. Currently I have a 7 month old that is still nursing. I cannot stop nursing her as she is too young to wean and she has never taken formula. she would probably not do well on formula as she is highly sensitive to milk and soy...i.e. I cannot have soy or milk if it comes thorugh the breastmilk she gets very unhappy. However I'm feeling very run down and have some concerning symptoms. I believe they are due to a congested liver and parasites. I know for sure that I have parasite problems. I feel movement in my intestines, creepy crawly feelings under my skin. Right now my biggest issue is pain and tightness in my shoulders and neck which I have heard can be a congested liver or candida or both. I also have a weird itchy spot on my upper back and it just feels like something burrowing in my muscles. I hope it's not that but that's what it feels like. I've always suspected I've had parasite issues and have tried some parasite cleanses (when not pregnant or nursing) in the past with varying success. But lately is the first time that I really feel something moving around inside me and perhaps in my muscles, it is sooo disturbing I don't know what to do.

So I know that I cannot do any serious cleansing while nursing. I also know that if I have a parasite problem i need to do something for my kids as well. So my question for everyone is what to do. For myself are there any safe things I can do while still breastfeeding? Could I do coffee enema's to reduce the overload of toxins in my liver? Could I do a Liver Flush without first a parasite cleanse? Any advice would be appreciated. Also is there anything I can safely do for my infant who has been exposed in utero and now through the breastmilk to any parasites I may have. And lastly any suggestions for a parasite cleanse for my 4 and 7 year old?

p.s. I'm posting this to the RIFE forum as well because I can't find the parasite support forum and you guys seem really knowledgeable of parasite issues, thanks for any advice you can provide.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (2)