CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hope someone can help

Molly Bloom Views: 11,026
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,524,518

Re: Hope someone can help

Because you are pregnant, I think some people are extremely reluctant and careful to suggest things to you. I completely understand, really I do, but even I am nervous. Pregnancy is huge, and everyone has the best interest in your child and your health.

I'm going to send you over to The Truth In Medicine. The guy there is pretty good, the forum is really active and it's a place where you might find some more information. I'm afraid this forum is not very active. I sent you here because I wanted you to read the description to see if this might be what you have. Try the other forum because you most likely have some dislocation of your rib cage and some inflammation issues. Make sure you tell them you are PREGNANT, and at what stage.

I ended up with carpal tunnel in BOTH hands when pregnant, and this was an inflammation issue too.

Make sure you let them know if your ankles are swelling too. That would be some sort of edema.

I completely understand and I'm very empathetic.

Love, Molly

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)