CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hope someone can help

no_biz Views: 11,126
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,524,872

Re: Hope someone can help

Thanks Molly.
I really hoped I would get an answer from you!

I am definitely coing to post on the Truth In Medicine forum.

What I'd really want to know from you is:
does exercising affect costochondritis?

Do you think the exercise I have been doing could be the root cause of this condition?

The transverse muscle exercises are based on repetitive contracting of the muscles that control breathing ( inhaling and exhaling).
It is quite possible i have been overercising chest and abdomen muscles in the past 4 weeks. I have a tendency to do too much when exercising, and not realizing it until an injury occurs.
I stopped exercising altogether but for some yoga-based stretching. I miss so much my exercise but I am afraid that my costo could get worse if I continue.

Do you think stretching is helpful? Sometimes I feel relieved after stretching, while at other times I have pain when I stretch on the sides. It actually seems a very random pain, the only pattern is the fact that in the evening it is always worse.

Thanks for sharing your advice.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)