CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: This nearly killed me--really

Somer Views: 6,633
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,479,160

Re: This nearly killed me--really

Very sorry you had a bad experience! Liver Flushing can be an amazing thing, as I tell you in my post at the top of this page. Wonderful.

I cannot do the olive oil. Uh uh. No way. Here's my fave:

1/2 c. Hain cold pressed walnut oil
1/3 c. fresh orange juice
enough lemon juice to make 1/2 cup

And I definitely agree with the apple protocol, but would not use canned or jar. Make fresh, GREEN apple juice and drink as much as you possibly can to help soften stones. Eat a low fat, healthy Diet for a few days prior to flushing. A plain water enema before doing the flush is not a bad idea.

I do not use Epsom Salts , and have good results.

For further reading on the apples, go to sensiblehealth.com and read up!

Don't give up on something as wonderful as liver flushing. Patience! Perseverance!

Again, I empathize. Actually, I have become sick as a dog the nights of my best flushes. Who knows why.

After 5-6 flushes I released 30-40 beautiful jade green prune size stones! I actually had to make my partner come see--this is a pretty strange experience! After that, my life was changed completely, for the better.

Be well,
Somer

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)