CureZone   Log On   Join
The rest of what Hulda says, prior to liver flushing

jessesmom1987 Views: 6,970
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,479,160

The rest of what Hulda says, prior to liver flushing

Unfortunately, people don't read what Hulda clearly says in her book prior to doing a liver flush. Myself included in my first two flushes...

She says to be killing parasites for at least 3 weeks prior to doing a liver flush, OR you could get very sick. I don't have my book in front of me, because I loaned it out, but I'll try to find her exact words in her pdf book that is uploaded here on CZ.

//www.curezone.org/clark/liver.asp

Preparation

>>>You can't clean a liver with living parasites in it. You won't get many stones, and you will feel quite sick. Zap daily the week before and complete the parasite killing program before attempting a liver cleanse. If you are on the maintenance parasite program, you are always ready to do the cleanse.

Completing the kidney cleanse before cleansing the liver is also highly recommended. You want your kidneys, bladder and urinary tract in top working condition so they can efficiently remove any undesirable substances incidentally absorbed from the intestine as the bile is being excreted.>>>

It is a wonder that I ever went on to do any more liver flushing, after getting deathly sick the first two flushes I did. Even getting sick though, I still got one inch stones out of my liver (no gallbladder), and it was obvious then, why my liver had been chronically sick. Gallbladder surgery did not solve the problem- this was a full year following gallbladder surgery.

What I did NOT know, was that when Dr Sutter told me that parasites were the likely cause of my liver problems, and most likely flukes--that he was absolutely right. I got right up from the computer after reading that, and started taking an herbal parasite killing product that I had bought for my daughter (who had been in Fiji for 3 months)...and that was just the start of seeing loads and loads of parasites- different kinds of flukes, different stages, different shapes/colors..plus other types of parasites.

I was fortunate to have had the help of a good ND that has experience with patients with killing parasites (with herbs and homeopathics), but Hulda was RIGHT..if you have a parasite problem, and especially flukes blocking the bile ducts, you WILL get sick by doing a Liver Flush and not first killing parasites.

People here have gotten away with over-looking it, but I was not one of them. I got deathly sick. But, yet, my liver was in bad enough shape, that once I started seeing what WAS coming out of me, with both parasites, and large stones (and lots of them), I knew I HAD to keep doing liver flushes.

But, I also started doing the "Coke flush", and didn't give up on flushing, thank goodness, because my poor liver not only felt like a football, but it was packed full of gunk that I never would have gotten out of there without continuing to liver flush.

I personally won't do a flush without the coke in the mix because of how sick I did get my first two flushes- for me the coke really does help with not getting nauseous or sick. But, it is also the same flush the ND also gave me instructions for, combined with also using the Epsom Salts prior to, and after the flush like is used in The Clark Flush . With the size of stones that I have gotten out of my liver, I wanted to make sure I did have the bile ducts relaxed for them to come through too.

I strongly disagree with the statement that the Epsom Salts are only for producing diarrhea. They are one of the things that will halt a gallbladder attack, and the main purpose for them is to relax the bile duct. The other thing they do, is cause the gallbladder to contract, which also helps to push stones out.

No amount of money paid to MD's, would have ever found the "core causes" of my sick liver. Giving up on them, finding a good ND (and CZ around the same time)- killing loads of parasites, and liver flushing-- literally saved my life. That's not an exaggeration. The ND and my husband would both say the same thing, and blood tests showed a huge difference from doing those two things (and colon cleansing).

//www.curezone.org/upload/PDF/Cure_for_all_Diseases_Hulda_Clark_.pdf

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.219 sec, (2)