CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Day 4 Fasting - Feeling Extremely Cold

healinginHiswings Views: 6,243
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,397,760

Re: Day 4 Fasting - Feeling Extremely Cold

Hurray! You've got perfect textbook juice fasting symptoms going on! The crowd cheers wildly!

But that doesn't get you warm. :-)

Try this: alternate your colder juices with hot teas and the yummy Potassium Broth. I got so cold when I started my fast I'd carry my glass of juice AND a coffee cup of something hot at the same time. It worked.

I, like you, also wore more clothes, wore socks, wrapped up in a quilt, and even had my son build a fire in the fireplace and "lived there" for a couple of days.

Another thing to play with is "not" refrigerating your juicing produce so it's room temperature. Or, juice every glass fresh, drink it immediately, and don't put it in the refrigerator in the jars like we talked about.

I hate to go to bed cold, so I always did (actually, still do) either a hot/cold shower ending with hot or a long almost steaming hot herbal bath right before bedtime. Sometimes I got so cold I'd take a hot shower in the middle of the day just to try to warm up my insides.

Try these tips and see if they help. You are doing exactly what you should be doing. :-) I am so proud of you.

Wings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)