CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breath cured in a week!! After 5 years!!

Views: 111,301
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,341,919

Re: Breath cured in a week!! After 5 years!!

Hi Anna,

Sorry for late reply ive been away for a while. My Sinuses are totally clear now, i have no post nasal drip. I irrigate with my head standing up like normal. My machine produces a slight pressurised flow of water so im not sure if this helps to clear the sinuses. I still irrigate with 5 drops and Sea Salt in the mornings.
Ive used Colloidal Silver about 2 years ago. its very expensive and the help it gives you with BB is 1-2 hours.
I have however had a relapse of BB and Dark circles this past week. I have also been waking up groggy and fellin horrible again. Grapefruit-Seed-Extract on its own would not shift it.
I reordered my colostrum on friday after not using it for 2 weeks. Ive used it for 2 days now and today my BB was hardley noticeable. This shows that my problem is with my gut and intestines. Im now thinking that i have a minor case of leaky gut. Ive now ordered L-glutamine, cats claw, more colostrum (i ordered a couple of other things, forgot what they are and they have not come yet). Ive ordered Kefir grains to make kefir, this is very cheap/easy to make and is one of the best sources of live bacteria. This should balance my gut and intestines while the other products heal.
Other than some constipation i do not have any obvious gut problems that is why i did not pinpoint this earlier. The leaky gut is allowing toxins back into my body which should pass straight through the digestive system. This is why i have toxic overload. Spent a while this week reading about it which is why i reordered colostrum.
I dont want to keep advising any one to keep buying products but this process is alot of trial and error. The Grapefruit-Seed-Extract will clear the sinuses. If drunk it will kill Bacteria/yeast in the mouth, throat and gut but in my case unless i take colostrum with it the bad stuff keeps coming back. If you live in Australia the colostrum should be cheap as the best stuff is made in New Zealand but im not sure if your usually constipated, bloated or have gut problems.

Hope this helps!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)