CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breath cured in a week!! After 5 years!!

Views: 111,832
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,324,836

Re: Breath cured in a week!! After 5 years!!

Hi just an update.

Alcohol used to make my breath extreamly bad. It was new years eve when i posted the message above. I went out that night and drank a fair amount of alcohol and ate chips kebab etc. My breath during my night out was not an issue. On top of that i came home at 4am and was too tired to brush/scrape etc. I woke up the next day with minimum white tongue and my mouth did not feel like a toilet. Usually i would have very thick off colour mucus in my mouth. there was a slight horrible taste and i was aware that my breath was not totaly fresh but no where near how it should have been given the night i had.
The week before i went out christmas eve and had bad breath all night so i know it is the grapfruit seed extract which arrived that morning which has helped me.
Looks like my condition is due to post nasal drip. I still believe that body toxins are an issue.
Key issue to note i was convinced at one stage that i had candia as the white coating looked like yeast / fungus. Candia does exist but i recomend you dont jump on the band wagon straight away untill you have eliminated all other possabilities.

If you have a lightly blocked nose, lumps in throat, white tongue, thick mucus then definatly give this a try. drinking and nasal irigating with grapefruit seed extract is a must. i mentioned before that i have a nasal irrigator machine mine is called sinupulse there are many others but there are netti pots which can be used which are much cheeper (Dont know how effective they are as i have not used them)

Hope it helps, keep me posted!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)