CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breath cured in a week!! After 5 years!!

Views: 110,975
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,337,372

Re: Breath cured in a week!! After 5 years!!

Hi there,

Yea the Grapefruit-Seed-Extract does taste strong. Think you get used to it after a while. The Grapefruit-Seed-Extract in the nose may sting a little the first few times but reduces the more u do it.
Thanks for the article ill check it out. Always good to get other peoples ideas and cures.

I have ran out of Sea Salt the last few days and the BB has come back while i have not irrigated, the BB is not as much as before but its noticable. My mouth is kind of clear in the morning but have a slight taste now. Started to see slight green when i blow my nose again. My nose however is very clear even when i wake up, not sure if thats due to ACV or general progress. I still blow out phlegm through my nose but not alot.

Looks like i have not cleared the problem in my nose properly and its starting to come back. To be honest ive had a bad few days ive missed a couple of night time brush/scrapes, no irrigation and late morning brush/scrape instead of first thing when i wake. Just started becoming complacent as i was seeing results. Bought the salt today so will be back on it again.

Sounds gross but also just bought an enema kit from ebay. Read on here that if your detoxing its good to carry out a few during the process as it helps flush out the bad stuff. It was only £5 for the kit and £2.50 for organic coffee so its worth a try. i will also do a garlic enema as well as the coffee.

Note: Dont back off the cleansing/healing untill your toally cured.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.132 sec, (1)