CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Breath cured in a week!! After 5 years!!

Views: 111,244
Published: 15 y

This is a reply to # 1,330,178

Re: Breath cured in a week!! After 5 years!!

Hi,

I live in the UK and i could not find Grapefruit-Seed-Extract in the shops either, i had to buy online too.
I mentioned yesterday that i had flu like die off yesterday but this got worse. I got home from work at 9pm and actually thought that i must have flu as the symptoms were terrible. By 11pm i had an extreme headache, temrature, runny nose, very cold (with heating on full), thought of eating made me feel like being sick and no energy what so ever.
I crashed out on the couch and fell asleep, woke at 2am and walked to my room for more sleep feeling dizzy with blurred vision. I felt too bad to brush etc.
I woke in the morning not feeling too bad but my mouth felt and tasted awful. my tongue was white and flem was thick, had like a chemical taste in my mouth. My underarms smelt strange too not normal BO.
Today noticed definate BB reations at work and had to resort to speaking with mouth slightly closed and looking away when i talk again. Felt fine so i know its die off and not flu.
Forgot to mention that after my morning P&B Grapefruit-Seed-Extract shake i have Oxygen elements max in water.
Does die off make the symptoms of bad breath worse?? I hope so as i have had a good couple of weeks.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)