CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flush advice please?To Paint Lady

Blueduck Views: 1,788
Published: 22 y

This is a reply to # 127,432

Re: Liver flush advice please?To Paint Lady

Paint Lady,
I am ok now. I finally gave in and took two Tums. It worked immediately and I was able to get a few hours of sleep. I do have peppermint tea, have used it and it did not work for me. I think I have some kind of sensitivity to peppermint. I never did like it, but was willing to try anything to get rid of nausea. I have not started to pass stones yet, but I know they will be coming soon. My back pain is gone, I think there must have been a stone stuck, or a big one on it's way out. Also, because I am in the middle of a parasite cleanse I am thinking that is why I had the rotten feeling.

I had trouble with the site yesterday. It did not post my messages either. I read that to post immediately we need to use the .org, not the .com I tried that, and the .org did not post my message either.

Thanks so much for the information. I try and remember everything that all of you wonderful people tell me! I really appreciate all the help. This is my source now, I have absolutely had it with doctors.

Thanks again,
Blueduck

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)