CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chronic health issue has me contemplating suicide

John2008 Views: 18,460
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,271,174

Re: Chronic health issue has me contemplating suicide

Hi, thank you for the responses. Yes, I have a root canal but I am not sure if there is mercury in it. It was done when I was about 14 or 15. All I know is remembering that it's one where the outside is porcelain and the inside has gold. I believe all my fillings were done with porcelain but I'll have to double check.

To the other poster, the endoscopy did indeed find a small 3-4 cm sliding hiatal hernia. But my symptoms were rather instant on the day they presented themselves and I had no abdominal injury or strain to cause it. I went to a chiropracter who said he could manipulate hiatal hernias. He couldn't feel it, and the gastroenterologist even said it was too small to be causing me any problems.

I thank you for the encouragement, I will try the ayrvedic idea and more diet changes, wish me luck...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)