CureZone   Log On   Join
ouch!

Views: 2,632
Published: 18 y

ouch!

Okay, I'll admit there are a few stressful things going on in my life, but I did drink more urine yesterday (3 tiny dixie cups throughout the entire day) did an enema in the morning (not ut, regular) and it is 2:30 am or so and I am having belly/gut (lower) cramps....my daughter got up and laughed and said maybe I was birthing an alien. I'm going to start doing my breathing exercises in a couple minutes (I haven't had a baby for almost 12 years, but after 5, I think I can remember)

I figured out the naseau (okay, I can't spell right now) was probably due to the fact it was the first time I tried drinking that much....do you have to be fasting to drink urine?

I've screwed up something; either the enema, or it's full moon and parasites (I don't track that moon as well as I might) or it could just be stress (my husband told me if I thought I had any input on how he spent the money he makes I could take him to court, and then asks how come I don't sleep well. I talked to a lawyer, who said basically, "Ah, get a job you lazy, unappreciative woman. You are SO selfish. So I've been raising kids, homeschooling them, and NOT pursueing a career, and trying to get healthy. I laugh to myself thinking, "Hey, I'm so desparate to feel better, I'm drinking my own urine." Then a belly cramp (I haven't had these in years!) hits and I'm thinking, 'crap, I've screwed up. Now I'm REALLY going to be in trouble if I have to ask him for HELP.

I survived a gallbladder attack without him noticing; did my Liver Flushes without him noticing, got my colonics (which he'd have never okayed) and saw the gallstones, and he thinks I"M FULL OF ....never mind.

So, I'm hurting. Spasms in lower left quadrant of large intestine. Should I abandon UT? Do another enema? Do are ut enema (haven't done that one) or back off? Maybe I overdid and am doing a healing crisis, but that's usually flu like, not acute pain.

All suggestions welcome. My hotwater bottle and i are headed back to bed and deep breathing. I'll check in the morning, before I drink ANYTHING.

I know, I know, read the basics. My life appears to be falling apart around me....and I'm struggling to hold it together, and to let it all go. sorry I have to ask for so much help. but thank you....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)