CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ouch!

Views: 2,327
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 124,118

Re: ouch!

Just to put your mind at ease. I have been drinking my urine for a year now. Like you I wondered how much was enough and how much was too much. I started with a 6 fluid oz glass a day taken from the first pee of the day (mid stream) and am now drinking all that I pass every day. I did have some minor stomach pains to stat with but this soon went. I am a 57 yo male.

I use it also as a skin moisturiser every day twice - face and body and hands. Mornings after I have had a shave and wash and evenings before bed. AND I CAN ASSURE YOU it leaves no smell after it has dried. I have asked my lover if she has noticed anything "untoward" such as a skin or body odour saying I though I had a smell but she says there is nothing there and that itmust be my imagination. Point to note --- my skin is smoother and softer and a lot of my dry skin has gone.

I hope this helps you.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)