CureZone   Log On   Join
You're a very brave and strong person!

Views: 2,196
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 124,201

You're a very brave and strong person!

Sometimes we forget to honour the journey we have taken so far...

Sometimes, instead of pausing to soak in and reap the benefits that have come our way; to see how far we have come and how much good we are now doing to ourselves; we turn a blind eye and start pining for the next goal of supposed perfection (ie. "perfect health as compared to such and such a person"); thus negating the power that is already manifesting in our lives; thus remaining in a continuous state of "lack".

Try not to focus on illness. I know this may sound difficult, but try to focus on wellness instead. The wellness that you are experiencing now. Remember, illness is not an objective fact, but a matter of perspective...

So, what is it you're supposedly lacking?

I used to think I lacked energy. I kept perpetuating the thought and comparing myself to other people. I told myself I lacked energy so many times that I started believing the lie. Thus, I created a self-fulfilling prophecy for myself, in which "tiredness" kept manifesting. This situation made me very depressed and impatient.

I used to wonder why, for the last 2 years, ever since my healing journey began, I had become a typical homebody and a veritable couch potato. There must be something wrong with me - after all, if I'm supposed to be healing and cleansing shouldn't I be seeing results? Shouldn't I be bounding with energy by now?

And then, the thought struck me: I have *masses* of energy! Piles of it, unlimited! It's just that I have been using it all to further my healing process! This realisation lifted my spirit and I actually felt a weight leave my body! I suddenly started to feel thay, hey, "everything I thought was wrong, I'm actually a very powerful person!" and I can't tell you how much good this change of perspective did for me!

Because I remembered... That not a day goes by when I don't have some spiritual insight; not a day goes by when I don't learn something new about my body; not a day goes by when I don't honour and nurture myself; not a day goes by when I don't find that I am more whole, more healthy, more balanced, more cleansed of toxic waste and toxic emotions...

Your healing journey is of great value! I know you know this, but try believing it, and try living as though you believe it! Note how much energy you must actually have to go through such a total transformation in such a short time!

As for comparisons, well, other people may seem normal (whatever that means) on the surface, but I have noticed that many are actually choosing to devote their energy to things of lesser importance than their Self. To acquiring substitutes, for instance. This, of course, is not wrong. It is just a choice.

But that's why, when compared to those who go through healing adventure, others appear to have such smooth-sailing lives, when your road seems so bumpy and rough. They are choosing not to live as a Whole person... they have chosen to experience numbness, dying inside... You, on the other hand, are choosing to experience the return to life... you're on the rollercoaster, with a marvellous view, and they're waiting by the sidelines for you to proudly demonstrate your example!...

To cut this long post short: don't give up! Persist with your cleanses and congratulate yourself on how far you have come. Try not to focus on results you're expecting to happen, because then you might miss out on even greater gifts your Self had in store for you. Give yourself a pat on the back everyday...

As for urine therapy, open yourself to its wisdom, and you may experience miracles... UT is a marvellous Gift of your own Power flowing back to you, as it nourishes not only your body, but also your mind, your heart and your soul!

Anyway, sorry for going on for so long, but everything i wrote here resonates with me deeply.

Blessings

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (2)