CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ouch! thanks...

Views: 2,410
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 124,119

Re: ouch! thanks...

I passed a couple of huge 'gas' babies, and put a lot of heat on it. It is still tender....I remembered when I first started colon cleansing back in October, it was the spot that always 'sched'. So it was probably old stuff loosening, or for some reason, the gas gets 'stuck' in that last bend? I haven't spent much time at the bowel cleansing forum.

Today I work up with an incredible headache, teeth aching. that might be a cleansing reaction...anyone experienced headaches as cleansing reaction? I'm going to go back to just a few drops ut under the tongue for the next couple days ..... is that a good plan?

thanks so much...

I got three more hours of sleep after I posted, so even though I feel not so swift, that's the most sleep I've had in one night since the first part of October. I think I'll keep learning/using the ut thing. The path to health is so...."interesting"....

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)