CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: ouch!

pauack2 Views: 2,435
Published: 18 y

This is a reply to # 124,118

Re: ouch!

Hello, I am actually happy to find someone who went through the same problem I did. I experienced the cramping and the feeling that I had done something wrong with the urine therapy. Well, first i will tell you how to get the control back. All you need are some digestive enzymes. Buy the enzymes that come with the mix of enzymes , not just one particular type. As you take the enzymes your cramping will begin to disappear and you will feel much better. Make sure to take quiet a few of the enzymes, ot just one or two. Ok, well I am suffering from a perianal abscess and have using the therapy to help get rid of it. When I first used the UT my abscess hurt like hell and leaked quite a bit , but over a week or so, as I countinued with the therapy, the abscess flowed less and the pain went away. It seems the UT was cleaning out the infected tissue. I am stilll using it now, to continue with getting rid of the abscess but I have started to experience the cramping and what bad feelings in my gut, associated with it. As I mentioned above, taking the enzymes has helped me get rid of the cramps and calmed my gut to normal again. I am continuing with the UT but slowly and if I have problems again I will use the enzymes again. I am continuing because I beleive the cramps are from toxins coming out of my gut, just as I had lots of pain with my abscess just before it became better and without pain.. I have also purchased some UT books so I can understand it better but I do beleive it does work just on how, so far, it has helped bring down my abscess and the pain associatd with it...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)