CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Doctor Wants Me to See a Psychiatrist

zsu Views: 8,457
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,152,728

Re: My Doctor Wants Me to See a Psychiatrist

I hope you're ND is going to be a great help with your overall health issue.

The symptoms you're describing are not a problem in your head but probably in your liver, or kidney, ? bowel.
If I were you I would focus on the cleanses that are so important, plus lifestyle changes for good (eating habits, exercise, some relaxation technique).
Clogged liver can manifest itself as anxiety, panic. Fatigue can be the result of constipation etc.

I have tried quite few things I read here on these forums and the most beneficial I found were:
Liver Flushing (5 day prior apple cider vineger 3x/day, epsom salt, olive oil+grapefruit juice+ breathing exercise inhaling thru 1 nostril and exhaling thru the other one and the opposite)
starting the day with warm water+ juice of half a lemon
oil pulling in the morning(don't do it every morning, but like it a lot)
cook simple meals, no processed food. I do eat meat, 3-4x a week, can't be a vegetarian
have white yogurt daily.

be very picky about food I buy and where I buy. Rather pay a bit more, eat less, but good quality
drink filtered water
have superfood daily (buy the ingredients and mix together)- I have to tell, that superfood helped with my low energy. I don't take anything else as a supplement, but rather eat healthy food.

Few years ago my stomach hurt a lot, I thought I had peptic ulcer. Thank god didn't manage to go to see a doc. What helped me was that I started cooking, learned how to use basil, thyme, oregano and some more herbs and made simple dishes with these great "medicines". Cooking became a joy, because the kitchen always smelled so good. I still love the smell of garlic+thyme, or basil, rosemary.
Suddenly my stomach pain was gone, but if I ate processed food, or something heavy (cream sauce), I got that pain again. Learned what to avoid and to have always some kind of emergency food with me that is healthy and that my body tolerated.
Doing short fasts is a great thing as well, your digestive system will thank you for that. Even a day on just fruit, vegetables will help.
I like dr.Dennis' approach and Andreas Moritz 's. I'm not into doing extreme things, and believe that there's more than just one supplement or one herb that will make you
healthier or help with a symptom.
Take good care of your soul as well. Something we neglect so often and fail to pay attention to it. If the soul is not in balance the body isn't functioning properly either. They go hand in hand. I always underestimated stress, but today I know how important it is to know to deal with it.

I hope you'll get your balance back soon and feel better.
Wishing you all the best.

Suz.
Wishing you all the best.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)