CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions for all of you :-)

Invincible Views: 3,454
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,131,330

Re: Questions for all of you :-)

"I sense a negativity being directed at negativity--kind of ironic, don't you think?"

I didn't say that. Ridding yourself of the negative emotion would be the same as loosing the sensitivity in your fingertips. You want to be aware of negative emotion, to bless negative emotion, to appreciate negative emotion for the emotional guidance it gives you.

You don’t have to know what the thought is or where it came from or who gave it to you (all this karma/Miasm stuff). You just have to know how it feels to think that thought. If it feels good, try and stay on the same vibe with it; if it feels bad, try and distract yourself or find a better feeling thought.

My response to Monica, was just a response to the collective *You*

Alison, You are reading my posts only through your eyes and hearing through your ears, rather than what was intended or meant by me. I understand that this is because you're very identified with your beliefs on spiritual matters.

I do not have the time or inclination to respond to everything you ask, because it feels to me that you want to challenge the concepts of LOA. And please bear in mind that this is a LOA support forum and some of what you say really goes off topic.

I suggest you read the Abraham-Hicks material - I gather from your posts on this forum that you have not? Youtube videos are fine, but the reading the books (many times over) listening to their CDs, watching their full DVDs and working with the processes will give you a clearer understanding of what I and several others on this forum are trying to express. Translate it as you want, but it is *your* translation.

Love
Maya

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)