CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Questions for all of you :-)

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

chirontherainbowbridge Views: 3,309
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,131,243

Re: Questions for all of you :-)

"No one is negatively creating because they have subconscious or unconscious thoughts. You only negatively create because you are willing to put up with negative emotion."

(Maya.)

hmm. I sense a negativity being directed at negativity--kind of ironic, don't you think? Seriously though, I feel this statement may be taking the "emotional guidance system" concept and assigning it an omniscience it, by nature, most likely does not 'have'. YET. And where is one locating oneself, in order to make this assertion?

In (better)"control?" In other words, I don't find my Inner Being in harmonic accord with what you are asserting, though I'm not sure how personal (to Monica) your response is. Maybe it is very directed owing to a prior relationship--nevertheless, you make a strong statement there. I'm not sure how long you've been practising LOA as taught by Abraham, and whether you've now begun to use it extensively with clients. Maybe you are a certified practitioner, if there is such a thing. It *sounds* as though it is your main interest. Last I remember, you were going to go into healing work with animals...but I've not been here until just recently, so obviously I've missed a lot of news.

Maya, You've worked a lot with EFT and kineseology, numerous modalities and systems, and I know you're familiar with Andreas Moritz (and once greatly supported his work and views). You know he would -often amazingly- pick up and see into other lives and their blocks and miasma existing now. And you must have dealt with their exstence often in your own work. I've come to be aware this influence is just basic Karma.
Not some belief. As Kam Yuen sometimes says "I didn't make this stuff up.
It's just anatomy." Maybe it's not so basic though...it seems it's largely misunderstood and compartmentalized. Or simply ignored.

Are you now asserting that there are NOT thoughts and beliefs that are not conscious?
Seems a fantastic statement. Or are you instead saying there may be, but they do not *cause* so-called "negative" creation?

Are you saying it's the not controlling of one's emotions, "not being picky enough" and minding one's emotions; not keeping thoughts vibrationally positive that causes any "negative' creation? I'd like to be sure I'm not misinterpreting you.

If I'm hearing you correctly, it would appear that you believe all thought is under one's conscious control. I think there are a lot of meditation masters that would be amazed to hear that! An incredible feat, really. And honestly? It sounds outrageous to suggest such a thing. I do NOT feel I have heard Abraham suggest what you seem to be.

It's too bad we seem stuck with these labels of negative and positive. That, in my view, is not vibrating at a very high rate, itself--and I'm sorry that Abraham's words seem to have been partly the cause of this, consciously or unconsciously. Coincidentally, this labeling is an aspect that a few people here have found valuable in Tolle's recent writings/speaking.( know some people feel that things should be kept separate, bu I'm of the view that the higher in vibration we go, the more unity there is is any teaching, in its essence. The interweavings are quite lovely)

Anyway--If we do *not* remember other lives, yet hold the patterning -if you will- of events that have a strong charge, how can these *not* influence beliefs?

(This is one of the benefits of the path of self-realization:this re-membering. It's said by masters that at a certain level of realization, for most implying much meditation, you will remember seven lifetimes. That's a side benefit--but what a benefit! BY then I guess, one will not be caught in attraction or aversion, nor will one blame oneself or any other. There is a kind of protective mechanism at work in not being conscious of, for example, other lives, since it could overwhelm,
or inflate ego. That's a fact that seems relevant to the discussion of subconscious or unconscious attraction.)

We may, to use Abraham's reasoning, have long been unconscious of, or forgotten *the thoughts thought that create beliefs*, but the beliefs may well be very present--yet, *not conscious!* They may be there in direct opposition to one's stated (and felt) beliefs. Who knows? How many people are conscious of other lives? Yet a great many people have persistent 'issues' that they intuit must be coming from some "past" beyond remembering. There are many alive now who I sense are struggling largely unaware of power issues lingering from Egyptian times, or the Atlantean 'fall'.

Belief systems create attractions and aversions, likes and dislikes. It seems simplistic (and perhaps even high-handed) to assert that one only needs to better control one's emotions.

"you were born with guidance (EGS) that gives you complete control."

Not meaning to be challenging your authority, which I'm beginning to sense has been generally agreed to on this forum, but I'm seeing that simply invoking a named system does not make it a fully functioning system--nor does the mention of emotion and control in the same breath have the ring of Truth. The concept of "complete control" is the very thing that most appeals to the ego! I'm concerned that in disseminating and repeating Abraham's words, there is a level of enthusiasm being displayed that maybe is not in sync with the greater essence of Abraham's message. At least I hope this is not the message.

If I've misunderstood you, I apologize. And since I know you don't like long posts I apologize for that too. But this is important stuff, right?

I have to say that experience has shown me that when people get hold of an attractive (and elegant!) set of new acronyms, quite often it's like going wild with salt shakers.

Alison

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.158 sec, (3)