CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Hey Chris...

chrisb1 Views: 7,051
Published: 16 y

This is a reply to # 1,128,938

Re: Hey Chris...

Plasticat,
I would agree with the thrust of Fontys post, but a fasting plan can be easily devised by yourself from research, and other fasters who have received great benefit from it, and as I have advised you.

The question I would ask here is whether you think animals in the wild need supervision for the conduct of their fast? or if they feel the need to undergo one for injury or sickness?
Well the answer is plainly no................they don't and cannot.
We are after all, only animals ourselves.

Fasting is (above all) a natural and instinctive process of the body, provided by nature for healing and cleansing. It has no equal. Only man makes it a complicated process.

To be sure though, the safest way to fast, for ANY length of time, is with supervision by an experienced and qualified fasting supervisor, but for those of us who have undergone lengthy fasts on our own for the cure of disease (and in my own case) a life-threatening one, then fasting really only needs supervision for pre-existing and serious diseases.
Fasting to completion should most definitely be supervised for the safety of the faster..............of that there is no question, but when many members on this forum are NOT contemplating this idea, then there will be very little to worry about or be overly concerned about.

In addition, many of the more experienced and qualified fasting supervisors, undergo fasts of 7 to 15 days themselves, 2 or three times a year, to cleanse themselves of environmental toxins and impurities that have crept into their food supply. Who then supervises their fasts?

There is much ado about nothing here, with a process that is as natural as eating, drinking and sleeping.

Yours in Health-Truth & Medical Liberty.

Chrisb1.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)