CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Didn't mean to piss any one off - just her opinion Dioxychlor

Views: 3,395
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,100,059

Re: Didn't mean to piss any one off - just her opinion Dioxychlor

Oh NOOO a Colon Cleanse is the last thing I need. LOL I had D 6 times a day all last week!! I think that part is pretty clean.
I will take a break from the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement maybe a month??
In the meantime I will do some LC 2 weeks apart and see how that goes.
Meaning if I get out a lot of stones. Some people on the cure zone have done 13 and others have done 30. Wow! It will depend on how many stones come out. I did the LC last year and it was the worst.
I was getting sick at both ends - it was worse than the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement die off D. Needless to say I was very scared to do another one. I found the coke LF. It seems less well...horrible. We will see. I will attempt that later on this evening. Maybe I should do an enema tomorrow for good measure.

I called the mountain rose company and I will order wheat and barley grass powder and use a tablesoon to make a green drink. They also sell stevia. I also have ordered some prill beads.

I have been using digestive enzymes and that does help will the gas and bloating. I learned that from the curezone.

I love the curezone but sometimes there is so much out there and so much to do. It is not like I can consult with a doctor about any of this. I was thinking about doing some testing to see if I do have parasites and patheons and fungus and yeast. But from what I hear the test are not that accurate. I guess our bodies are the ultimate test score. Thank you for your replies.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.107 sec, (1)