Re: for 80180- was posted on debate forum

Hellth Views: 3,503
Published: 16 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,099,667

Re: for 80180- was posted on debate forum

Hi again Ananda,

"AND WHO THE HECK IS SHELLY?"

Lol.......I got a kick out of that.

About this Mark Circus guy.....I posted something about "Doctor" Marc Sircus last week.

I have to apologize for not posting this info sooner, but I've only found CUREZONE a couple of weeks ago, and I was unaware that this guy (Sircus) had actually written a book, passing himself off as an OMD! Unfrickingbelievable!!!!!!

Here's what I said, and below that is a link to the thread. (please forgive me if the links don't work......I haven't tried this before.

----------------------

For example, I just recently saw a book about "Magnesium transdermal therapy" written by "Dr. Mark Sircus O.M.D"

I had to think about it, but I well remember this Sircus fellow first showing up on the Yahoo groups as Robin Sircus, then Mark Sircus, then (according to him) this elderly lady he stayed with in Brazil,"made him an HONORARY O.M.D." .....and now of course, he's DOCTOR Mark Sircus OMD, and publishing medical books!......lol. He changed his name from Robin to Mark because he had written a book about group love or something, and was trying to start over. It was hilarious.

----------------------------------------------------

Here's the link:

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1096957#i

And if you read the rest of the thread, you'll see more Sircus commentary. One thing about him.....he certainly fits the name! lol.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.102 sec, (1)